The straight-way valves D4 (manual version) and D71 (pneumatic version) in hygienic and aseptic design can also be found in our catalog.
Die Entnahmeventile D4 und D71 in aseptischer und hygienischer Bauform
finden Sie ebenfalls in unserem Katalog!
These valves are also available in manual or pneumatic versions in our catalogue in Chapter 2.
The development of the RIEGER double sealing valve DD to piggable variant N4 allows users great savings in resources. The cost savings of product, water, cleaning agents, environmental pollution recoup the investment within a very short time .
- one-piece solid valve housing
- no welding distortion in the product space
- only 3 seals + CIP valve
- additional flushing valve optional
- secure CIP/SIP cleaning
- maximum product benefits
- minimization of cleaning water consumption
- minimizing chemical consumption
- low environmental impact and waste costs
- valve has utility model protection
- available in 3-A variant
The N4 is also available in our catalogue in Chapter 5.